Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 7 June 2006

Week Three

Done.

1 pair of DB Baby Cashermerino baby lace socks in purple.
2 pair of Zarina baby lace socks in blue.
1 Pair Jigsaw todder self striping stocking stitch sock (fit 1yo)
Front and Back and One Sleeve of the Zara size 1 Cable and Rib jumper.
2 pairs of Jigsaw toddler self striping stocking stitch socks (fit 2yo)

Yet to do.

1 Pair of DB Baby Cashmerino baby lace socks in a peachy colour.
1 Pair of Zarina baby lace socks in blue
1 Sleeve, sew up and collar the Zara size 1 Cable and Rib jumper.

Almost done. And since today was the first time I have touched any of it for like 4 days I think I have done well.

I so have not been in the mood for it of late. I just wanted mindless stocking stitch backwards and forwards knitting. So that is what I have been doing until today. I have been working on some baby cardigans for Anna to pick from. But back to the slave work tonight. lol

Hope you are all doing well. Tomorrow I am heading out for the Dye In night at Cathy's! Really looking forward to it!

Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 10:54 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Yep, I'm dying to dye!! I love that you have your text in the Project Spectrum colours!!! Good knitting on the, well, knitting front!!!

     
  • At 10:54 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    You can do it . . . you're almost there!!!!! Have fun at your Dye Night. Sounds great!

     
  • At 1:02 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    You are almost to the end! Do you find that your beloved "hobby" turns into a chore when you have all of the "Must Do's"? I've often thought about doing what you are doing, but I'm so afraid that it will take the joy out of my gift giving knitting (which is most of what I do). You are doing a fantastic job!

     
  • At 2:46 pm, Blogger Serendipity said…

    I have no idea about the dye stuff. I am just tickled to actually make sense of the knitting instructions. I hope I can actually do more of this knitting thing.

    Have to hunt for simple sock pattern maybe.

     
  • At 3:52 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Whoo hoo - you have done heaps - well done. Sounds like you are going to make your deadline too. Fantastic!

    Enjoy your dying group. Don't come home with it all over you again.

     
  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    That's an impressive list! See you tonight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |