Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 14 June 2006

Week Four

.

Size 1 cable and Rib jumper in cream. Didnt think the colour would work but it did.

Close up of the cable and rib jumper. This is STILL one of my faves to make

Lace Baby socks (look project spectrum blue! Did two of those this month)

Toddler socks from hell...I dont like them. Doubt I ever will. But they are done!


Well as you can see I am finished.

None of you doubted I would make it (which I am so greatful of! I love that you all have such faith in me). Me on the other hand DID! lol. Though I have been rather sick for the past 2 weeks but I got there in the end. Finished the jumper up today and just rang Kerry. Will be heading over there tomorrow to return all the goods to her. Looking forward to seeing if she wants me to still work for her and what I get to do next (lets hope NO MORE SOCKS for awhile!!)...

So now I get a little ME time.....Knitting what I want to knit..Doing what I want for maybe a day or two..lol
How many of you have noticed my new little piccie on the sidebar? And I am not talking about my profile piccie of the lovely Aussie MotoGP rider Casey Stoner!

Tomorrow I am heading off to the Dr to get some antibiotics for my rampant Sinus Infection.. Dont want details? Tough! I have stinky snot!! Only from my left nostril though. And you can smell it after I blow my nose!! sob sob....

Katt

13 Comments:

  • At 9:18 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, I love the jumper. Can you make me one... LOL
    I am knitted a hat that would go perfect with it.

     
  • At 11:40 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    Kate I love that sweater.. is there a pattern you can share??

     
  • At 11:42 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh yes, I knew you could do it!!!! :) Great job. I hope the dr. can give you something to have you back on your feet in no time.

     
  • At 11:57 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Beautiful work - I had no doubt you could do it! I hope you are feeling better soon! I've had the "sickness" going on three weeks now - antibiotics may also be in my future :) No more "stinky snot" for you ;) Please take care of yourself and enjoy a few days of knitting for you time.

     
  • At 7:41 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is a lovely jumpe, cream and cables can't go wrong!!

    I do hope you are feeling better soon and I love your button, did you make it??

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    That's such a cute little jumper! Yeah, we knew you would do it. Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The jumper has turned out soooooooooooooooooo nice.

    I hope she gives you more knitting to do but not socks. Lol

    Looooooove the button.

    Cathy

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Well done you - and I absolutely love the jumper. As thre's nothing to gauge the size by, is it a child or adult jumper? I looked at the photo of the socks before I read the text and thought, why has she only knitted one of each pair??? Silly me! The socks you hate are great colous; they'd go beautifully on my nephew : )

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Oh, and Taphophile has the sinus lurgy as well; how did it get from Launceston to Can'tberra???

     
  • At 10:34 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    How are you feeling now? Do you have the drugs of wellness????

     
  • At 10:48 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    Wow! Those socks are great!!! And, LOVE that cable jumper! I really like the colour, it makes the cable stand out. Beautiful!!

     
  • At 11:50 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    How do you knit so fast and so well without your hands and arms packing it in! All of your knitting looks so lovely, especially the jumper. So cute!

     
  • At 2:17 am, Blogger Serendipity said…

    So sorry to hear about your sinus insfection. Mine seems to listen to Tylenol sinus tablet OTC.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |