Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 5 June 2006

they are dooooooooooonnnnne!!

I have finished the evil socks of dooooom (all three pair of them)!! And I didnt have much wool left over.

So I am slowly cruising through it all. Looking forward to getting it done.

Yesterday saw several hours devoted to ME knitting...As in working on things for me..And that is it. I just couldnt be bothered knitting yesterday. I feel the same today but have to do it. It must be done..

I still have a nasty cough. And the girls are driving me batty already. I am really looking forward to getting time away from them this week. I am hoping to get it more then once. lol. I have not had childfree time for about a month..its killing me I can tell you....I love my girls..But I HAVE to get away from them for several hours at least once a fortnight!!

Thursday sees my knitting group gathering at one of the members for a yarn dyeing evening. I am really looking forward to it! I am hoping its going to be super fun!! There is only about 3 of us that already dye (and only 2 who are regular dyers I am not sure if the other one is coming).

Yesterday also saw me sitting with my girls and doing headful of tiny plaits on both of them. Shell was first and for 31 itty bitty plaits..Harley was next and cos I was sick of it by then she only got 25 slightly bigger ones (she has more hair then Shell so you can imagine how small Shells were).

Okies thats all for me for now. Catch ya all on the flip side and happy knitting!

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 5:56 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I have barely knitted a stitch and I don't even have evil socks of doom!! I am willing myself well to dye!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:30 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    It's like Evil Sock Month lately, isn't it?

    The dyeing night will be great. Not sure if we're all going yet.

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh good, I'm so happy all your evil socks of doooom are done!! Now if we could just get you feeling better - hope you are back up to par soon!

     
  • At 10:09 pm, Blogger trek said…

    All rightie on the socks!

     
  • At 7:05 am, Blogger Sometimes Unwilling Guru said…

    Don't you hate having to finish a project because you have to!I am nearly done with the last Kogo scarf and although it was easy to do and one of those mindles types that were carried everywhere,I have been dying to start something else that would add to my winter wardrobe,good cause or not I'm looking forward to doing something different for a while....
    PS the toddler socks look great!!!!!

     
  • At 8:12 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    I can understand fully when you say that you have to have time out from your girls every now and then. When mine were little I had to do the same ;)

     
  • At 12:27 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I'm looking forward to the dyeing night. It should be a blast.

    Now who will spill dye first?

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |