Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 24 June 2006

Teaser 2

.

Star is finshed as you can see. Though I am not going to show it to you in whole until I have finished the jumper so you can get the whole picture! I think its going to look fantastic. My only problem is the shaping on the top half of the back and front that I dont like (I can see this star being done again for friends babies but on NORMAL jumpers)...

I am feeling heaps better now. So now I have to get my butt moving and get HEAPS of knitting done. I have had a few days over a week (well 2 days over) and have barely done ANY knitting!!


Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy knitting!

Katt

11 Comments:

  • At 5:15 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Wow! Doesn't that look stunning. The star almost glitters.

     
  • At 5:50 pm, Blogger Little Purl said…

    The star looks awesome!!
    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 3:46 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    It looks fantastic! You do such beautiful work. I can't wait to see the whole thing :)

     
  • At 7:54 am, Blogger the stripey tiger said…

    Hi Katt, Thanks for your kind commnts about Bronte. I've just had a huge catch up on your blog. I love your dying efforts! The cable jumper looks great and the star is excellent! Hope you get some time to knit for yourself soon. :-) Stripey

     
  • At 10:33 am, Blogger Kate said…

    ooo, this one's going to be fun to look at. I can't wait to see the whole shebang.

     
  • At 12:53 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Glad you are feeling better at last!! You will have to Knit for Britain now ( Just like the Goodies Bounced for Britain!!)

     
  • At 8:27 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is looking great, the colours work so well together.

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    It looks great, but we all knew it would. I agree with fitknit - it does look to sparkle - well done.

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    Oh, it is sooooo good! It is going to be such a cute little jumper! Awwwww!!11

     
  • At 4:44 am, Blogger Serendipity said…

    I love the star pattern! I can't wait til I can join the grown up in knitting with more than 1 color and not get lost in the yarn.

    You're so talented Katt!

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Katie said…

    Love the colour of that star, it really POPS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |