Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 1 June 2006

ONE EVIL ONE TO GO

I finished up the second pair of THOSE toddler socks this arvo..ONE single sock to go and I have done the three pairs.... And I have cast that one on.

I am looking forward to having them done so I can go back to the lush yarn..The Zara...or BD Baby Cashmerino.

I wont mind if I get given MORE of the wool to knit up more toddler socks next time..As long as Kerry DOES NOT give me that same colour again!! They would make LOVELY adult socks..But seriously!! Toddler socks should be BRIGHT CHEERFUL colours!!!! Am I the only one who thinks that!?!?!

Tomorrow is the last day of school before the school holidays here in Tassie. I will have BOTH girls home for two weeks..And during that two weeks I have to finish up what is left of my order from Kerry (can ya all see now why I have been working my butt off to get most of it done? I dont see I will be getting toooooooo much done while both girls are home...Though having said that! I get most my knitting done on weekends..so this might just work in my favour! lol).

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 pm, Blogger Nit One Perl Two said…

    It's so nice to see someone shares views about knitting! I know the triple lindee pattern will interest you! It's not a world renound but it is a pretty pattern!

     
  • At 10:57 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    You may not get a lot of knitting completed while the girls are home, but what fun you will have!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |