Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 1 June 2006

May Project Spectrum in Pictures

.
The socks that drive me mad. Three pairs (ok have 1 1/2 to knit still)

Self Striping Boysen colourway yarn I dyed myself (green there too)
Wool I dyed myself in Opal colourway (yep I see green)


Suzi's baby socks for her second born. They have green!!

Adam's Secret socks (yes..very green)
And all those GREEN UFO's I had huge plans on getting like 3 done? Well it never happened. I got the JOB instead. I did though get the front finished of the velvet jumper. Just the sleeves to knit. Maybe I will get a chance soon (thinking about ripping another of them either back or just ripping the bottom off it...the one that I said will need the buggery blocked out of it..I just dont like the hem..I think it will be better without one at all!).
I got my Lynx Clicker today too! YAY
Now onto the BLUE!!!! (atleast I have blue things to knit for the JOB).
Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 1:21 pm, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Beautiful yarns you dyed! Thanks for commenting about my dad. I am the only knitter I know! My hubby says only "old ladies" knit. It's great to meet so many "young ladies" who knit through blogging!!

     
  • At 2:07 pm, Blogger Serendipity said…

    I love those socks! I am only on my 2rd pattern out of 50 samplers, and I am already eying a sweater pattern...something really simple in which even I cannot messed up. :)

     
  • At 9:49 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Look at all that wonderful green!!! You did get quite a bit finished - so don't be too hard on yourself. Now on to blue, huh?? Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!!

     
  • At 10:55 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    I love that wool that you dyed yourself. Wow! It is lovely! Your socks are great too! I cannot wait to see the blue! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |