Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 17 June 2006

First off the bat (or more on the needles)

.
.



This is what I am knitting for Kerry at the moment. A gorgeous baby jumper in cream where the star is going to be BRIGHT COLOURS!!! Now I picked out the colour the star is going to be and I am starting to wonder if it was the Sinus Infection talking..I really hope it ends up well..I am on the back (almost finshed it actually)..I so wanted to start the front first to get a good gander at that star but I was strong...
Pattern is Rowan "Mickey" (and if you wish to see it in colour and the book it comes from click HERE). Currently doing size 0-6mths then I get to do it again in 6-12 mths!

More of the other things I get to do at a later date..(gonna draw it out for you all! lol)

Thanks all for the comments on my BIL...and for the comments on my knitting. Honestly I dont think I am a great knitter..I just see myself as average. Hell I have never tried anything hard like a full lace pattern or a shawl so how great can I be?

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    No I don't think that it is the sinus infection medication or anything, I think that the star will look great. A nice and bright contrast to the cream.

    Oh what fun, knitting all those yummy yarns and getting paid for it!!

     
  • At 10:56 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    WEll dont say average as i cannot do fair isle or intarsia yet im still yet to get the hang of that. we are all goo in our own ways

     
  • At 6:44 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    I love the coloured stuff! Be interesting to see how it knits up. What is the yarn called?

     
  • At 11:12 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    I suspect you are knitting the best first! That jumper is too cute. Why oh why won't someone near and dear have a baby???

     
  • At 4:48 am, Blogger Ragan said…

    That is lovely! I really like those colors too, so happy. I cannot wait to see your progress!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |