Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 8 June 2006

Dye In

What a most excellent night! And muggins here forgot her camera! Sigh....Also forgot my dyeing containers so got to try a different way. Taught the gals the glass jar in the pot way aswell!!

We who dyed ended up with some GORGEOUS wool! And I will have to pinch piccies off some of the others to show you all!.

It was a loud fun night had by all I be thinking.

I want to thank Cathy for letting us use her place to have it in. Sharon for the divine 4ply wool you gave me (and taking me home...I am still wondering about the man with the p.j pants!!!). And Cathy can you thank you neighbour again for me for the lovely fabric!!!

I have my wool hanging up to dry. Will have to get piccies tomorrow of them I be thinking.

Okies catch ya all later! Happy knitting!

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 9:50 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Man in the pj pants?

    I can't remember that last night.

    Oh! It must have been after you left my place.

    Didn't we have a ball last night.

    It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Sounds like a terrific night. I hope you can scare up some pictures - I'd love to see!!

     
  • At 12:13 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Definately a must repeat night, I think. We did have fun and a big hats off to Cathy and her DH (who was such a good sport about all these knitters/dyers invading his house) for opening up their home to us.

     
  • At 1:18 pm, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Sounds like fun! I wanna see pictures too!

     
  • At 3:34 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Wasn't it fun?? And weren't they good sports!! I have started knitting my wool into socks!!!

     
  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Cathy hasn't posted any either. Did anyone take any pictures? I'd be satisfied with yarn end result pictures but won't say no to pictures if anyone's marked with dye in similar or more spectacular fashion than your blue dye hits.

     
  • At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    sounds like you all had a lot of fun!!! ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |