Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 29 May 2006

Patient Zero

Guess what....I gave it to the rest of the household! Harley was starting to be affected last night. The poor mite suffers from what I did as a child. She has allergy related asthma (where I have standard asthma), so when she gets a cold. She hacks her lungs up causing her throat to go raw, her stomach and head to hurt....

Adam and Rachelle it has affected this morning. Adam had to go to work anyway. Harley had the day off school (and didnt even think about it until about noon when she started to feel a little better). Tonight is going to be bad again. This house is horridly cold.

Thanks everyone for the well wished in the comments last post.

Sharon I am thinking about selling/swapping my dyed yarn. But I doubt it will go that well on the market. Do we really get that many knitters come over and look?

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 5:36 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Oh you poor pet - sick and now the whole family has it - Gee - you can't do anything by half can you!

    Love all the other yarns you showed - I had a look at Opal yarns but wow they sure are pricey. I am sure they are worth it though, everyone says they are lovely.

    Hope everyone is feeling better soon - want me to send over some chicken soup?

     
  • At 6:33 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    It's very sad that some 'real life' TV doctors can't come and give you medical treatment: I'm for the Medical Investigation Team!!! Hope you are all feeling better soon, Typhoid Mary!!! There are a lot of boogelly things going around......

     
  • At 7:47 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Yuk! Hope you are all feeling better soon. Nothing worse than feeling crappy and crabby.

     
  • At 10:56 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh, so sorry to hear everyone is sick. :( I hope you are all feeling better soon. I think you should give the yarn thing a try - you never know until you give it a shot!! Good luck!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |