Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 24 May 2006

One Week

I have had my job for one week...I have one month to get all the knitting done in.....

What have I done in my one week?

Well.

1 pair of DB Baby Cashermerino baby lace socks in purple.
1 pair of Zarina baby lace socks in blue.
1 Jigsaw todder self striping stocking stitch sock (in the bloody wool that is going to drive me batty).
Front and Back of the Zara size 1 Cable and Rib jumper.
Started sock one of 2yo toddler self striping stocking stitch sock (to try and waste less of the bloody Jigsaw wool).

Yet to do
1 Pair of DB Baby Cashmerino baby lace socks in a peachy colour.
2 pairs of Zarina baby lace socks in blue
1 Jigsaw toddler self striping stocking stitch sock.
Sleeves, sew up and collar the Zara size 1 Cable and Rib jumper.
Finish the pair of 2yo toddler self striping stocking stitch sock

I think I am going to make it...Though they are usually Famous Last Words..So I am HOPING in the 3weeks I have left..I get it all done!!! Wish me luck

Katt

P.S. Dont ask me what has happened to my side bar..I dont have a CLUE why it has shot down the bottom where no one can see it unless they are looking for it..Maybe its gotten shy.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:12 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Yes. I noticed your side bar had sunk!! You will finish those things off no worries at all!! There are 7 days of school left anf then it's the holidays though !!! New UK Simply Knitting out!! I just bought it at my newsagent!!!

     
  • At 8:17 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    I gather this is a rhetorical question? Of course you'll finish them! You are the woman who blitzed the Knitting Olympics in no-time flat and was left dithering about what to challenge herself with for the rest of the meet.

     
  • At 11:01 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    I predict you will finish with no problems - look how much you knit in one week!!! When I look at your site in Firefox, you sidebar is fine. But in IE it's sunk. Did you add a new graphic in there that is too big? Sometimes that "sinks" it. :)

     
  • At 5:57 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    I know you will finish! You have done so much already. Well done - you lucky thing! Knitting for money. Why can't I do this??

     
  • At 7:33 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Way too many things, my head would be spinning but I know you will come through with flying colours;)

    As for the sidebar thing, that is exactly what happened to mine one morning, the link thing threw it out one day, so I got rid of it. Something must be too big and pushing it down???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |