Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 16 May 2006

Oh BABY

.

Well I went into Hoong Fatt tonight to get dinner and to give Suzy the baby socks for bub (which now has a name).

She is the CUTEST tiny thing!!! And they names her Jasmine (to follow the "flower" theme with their children). And Suzy tells me she is almost TWO MONTHS!! I didnt think it was that long ago she was born!!!! Now I fear the socks wont fit her! But Suzy says she has small feet (which is in contrast to her chubby little cheeks!!).

She started crying while we were there and Adam wanted to pick her up. I think he would have been happy with taking her home instead of dinner! lol

Okies all! Catch ya later. I am heading off to a job interview tomorrow (11am Tassie time)..Wish me all luck you can muster! I REALLY hope I get it. Will tell you more about it tomorrow! First job interview in TEN YEARS!! I am afraid! lol

Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 8:15 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I'm not wishing you luck!! You don't need it - you have drive and talent!!!! Have a great interview - knock their knitted socks off!!!

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    socks are GREAT! Good luck on the job interview :)

     
  • At 7:05 am, Blogger Kylie said…

    Congrats on the interview.I wish you the best of luck. The socks look fab. I love the colourway:)

     
  • At 8:02 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    All the best with the job interview, go get em Katt.

    Hmmmm me is thinking that maybe Adam is a little clucky he he he ;)

     
  • At 9:54 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    Those socks are so cute. I will be checking back to see how your interview went. Good luck!!! I will send positive vibes through the cold and grey air over Lonnie this morning.

     
  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    I hope the interview went well. Those things are so nerve racking when you haven't done one in a while.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |