Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 28 May 2006

Just some piccies.

.


Ok from the top with the pics. There is my 8ply Self Striping Boyson. 100g that has like 260m in it. Dunno if I want to keep this one not.

100g (200m) of my 8ply Opal Coloured pure wool (this is wool I have dyed not the opal brand sock wool). This already has a home and is on its way there now (wave bye bye to it everyone).

And the last piccie. Is the labels on them..Yes the lables are yellow. Excuse the fact the rest of the piccie is that colour..Artifical light and all.

I have a cold. I am going to try and motor through it and pretend like its not there! lol..Wish me Luck with that.

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Your yarn is beautiful. Sorry about your cold - I hope you feel all better soon!!

     
  • At 7:28 am, Blogger Serendipity said…

    Katt hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 8:37 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Sorry to hear that you have a cold, hope you are better by Tuesday.

    I so love the yarn, looking very professional there complete with labels. You could try selling some on the stall, see how it goes. Where else in Launceston can you buy hand dyed yarn??

     
  • At 12:30 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I love the yarn. Hope you feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |