Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 17 May 2006

I got the job!!!!!!

It wasnt exactly a job interview in the end. It was more a "what can you do..Here you go now get started" sort of thing.

So now I best tell you what the "job" is. Its what EVERY knitter dreams of! And I know that Shell James is going to laugh cos we were just talking about this on msn the other day!

I am now working for a shop down Hobart selling knitting products!! The post below is what I have been given to get me started. I have 1 month to get baby socks in lace patterning that I do (in the Debbie Bliss and the Zarina), 1 cable and rib jumper (in the cream Zara) and toddler socks (in the Jigsaw). I am excited. The GORGEOUS wool gets supplied for me. And I get paid more then what I would at the CWA shop (which I do still plan on selling some things for).

The money is pay up front (hand the products over and get the money before its sells)..Well..I assume it still is!! My mother use to work for her so I found out from mum today! I am hoping its all still up front! lol

Okies. I will be off to cast on (I can see the stuff I am already knitting will be put to a bit of a backburner until I get through some of this order)!

Katt

12 Comments:

  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Congrats!

    That's wonderful news. Well, go on then. Go Knit!!

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    That's great news! I guess you'll get to sample all kinds of great yarn?

     
  • At 7:35 pm, Blogger Little Purl said…

    Congrats!! That must be one of the coolest jobs in the world!!! Good luck with getting it all done.
    Little Purlxx

     
  • At 7:53 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Good luck with the job Katt.

    Have fun knitting.

    Cathy

     
  • At 8:26 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Knit-O-rama baby!!! Huzzah!!!!
    What a cool job!!

     
  • At 8:38 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Man I want a job like that. Congratulations. I have a job interview with census tomorrow but dont think I want the job. I dont want to be walking around this area at night alone.

     
  • At 9:34 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    That sounds like a great job!!!! I'm so happy for you. And I'm very happy for them too - they are very lucky to have a wonderful knitter like you.

     
  • At 10:09 pm, Blogger trek said…

    Congratulations, Katt!

     
  • At 11:59 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    Chicken.. thats so great!!
    way to go

    that would be my dream job!

     
  • At 11:59 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Oh Congratulations! I'm so happy that you got the job you wanted :) Good luck with all of the knitting and enjoy :)

     
  • At 6:47 am, Blogger Kylie said…

    Congrats! Thats wonderful news:)Paid to knit you lucky thing:)You know we will all want pics:)

     
  • At 3:26 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    They have a great knitter to knit their products that is for sure. You will have a lot of fun and get paid for it you lucky girl.

    Oh yes as mentioned above, lots of pics. if you are allowed to of course, otherwise a fondle at SnB ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |