Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 13 May 2006

gonna guess?

Come on people anyone else gonna guess?!?!? Gotta have more then 3 of you!

You all have until next Sunday to guess so best get in now if you want to receive a little pressies for the most funniest!

And we are guessing at whats INSIDE the parcel below..Thats the wrapped parcel that was given out last night.

On the knitting front. I am working on the cute little green velvet jumper to try and finish it by the end of this weekend. I am cruising through the front. Then the sleeves to go (and the collar).

Mildly P!$$ED at the moto website at the moment!! it wont let me watch my live timing of the qualifying for tomorrows races!!! How frustrating.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    I haven't guessed yet . . . but I'll try to think of something funny and guess after I drink my coffee!! :)

     
  • At 11:19 pm, Blogger trek said…

    I still think it looks like a whoopie cushion wrapped up.

    Okay instead of that, it is a felted breadbox (all folded up, of course) complete with a metal frame that you made yourself in your garage's metal shop and instructions for assembly. On the breadbox itself you knit the words "Knitting Rocks" in red and the background is blue and there are white stars because you gave it to a fellow Aussie.

     
  • At 6:23 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Okay my guess is it could be a knitted animal of some sort.

    No one steel my guess please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |