Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 11 May 2006

Brilliant Bowling

YAY!!! I did really well with my bowling today! I got 79 over avgerage in the second game!

That would sound super impressive except I only got like 145 for the second game (mind you never made it that high before)! lol. First game I got a 98 which was 32 over average. So pretty sure I made bowler of the week this week! YAY

Had to have a little brag, I am that proud of the achievement.

Down to foot of mum's second sock. Might get it finished tonight if I put my mind to it.

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 8:02 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I'm bowled over!!! I a hopeless bowler as i have trouble lifting the ball. Do you get a trophy?????

     
  • At 8:03 pm, Blogger 2paw said…

    I also a hopeless typist!! Apparently!!!!

     
  • At 9:58 pm, Blogger trek said…

    Good on ya, mate!
    Great job - I once did something like that when bowling and I was over the moon for a week.

    My average was a 111 after three years of league play so you can see that a huge game (once!) was a really big deal to me too.

     
  • At 11:11 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Good for you!!!! The only way I'll ever be good at bowling is if they decided to give big points for any gutterballs thrown. LOL I'm so proud of you!! Can't wait to see the socks for your Mum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |