Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 6 April 2006

Where did they all come from!?!?!

How on earth did I get back up to like....SEVEN projects on the go!?!?! I mean..I was down to like 3..And now I am back up to 7!!! And I have many more I WANT to start!!

My question is...Is there a vaccination to Startitis? Or at least an antibiotic to cure it!?!?!?

I have a competition for my beloved readers in the works..Will have it up and ready for you all in the next few days!

Katt

P.S....Been knitting lots and lots in the cold weather! Loving it.

P.P.S....Thanks to AJ and Cindy for the links to patterns!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:38 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    I don't know what to do about startitis Katt, as I knit I look at patterns and wonder what comes next. I have only two on the needles but a sock to cast on and I want a beanie to match SS and I have the yarn for Tubey, and I also want a vest . . . I will tell you all about the craft fair so you feel like you were there!

     
  • At 10:52 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The is "ABSOLUTELY NO CURE" for startitis.

    I have it at the moment again. I am too embarassed to say how many UFO's I have on the needles at the moment.

    Our fave yarn shop has been very promp again as I got a lovely big parcel in the mail today.

    Cathy

     
  • At 10:57 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    If you find the vaccination for Startitis, by all means please order a dose for me!!! I've been battling a particularly horrid case for weeks!

     
  • At 7:22 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Do you really want a cure for startitis???? It's fun!!!

     
  • At 1:32 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Sharon I think we all need a cure for startitis.

    Then again needing a cure doesn't mean we really "Want" a cure.

    Cathy

     
  • At 3:20 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I have 7 knitted things 'on the go' ( only counting all the bunnies as 1 thing)and 3 sewing things!!! Then there is a project for every occasion!! Isn't it lovely and cold? I get bored if I only have one thing to do and my fingers itch to start something shiny and new!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |