Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 21 April 2006

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Just when you thought it was safe to venture onto the net!!!!

I am back!!! And with Windows XP thanks to the DARLING DARLING Cathy (and her hubby)!!!!

I have to now bloody hunt down my previous faves! Good luck with some of them I can tell you! I had such a HUGE list of saves free online patterns and stuff! I am not happy :(

I have been knitting a bit (and doing some autumn cleaning out of the house). I havent done enough knitting I can tell you

As Adam said yesterday the Comp is closed..And the winners are drawn! I will announce them to you all tomorrow (gotta hold you in suspense a little longer! lol).

Take care..Glad to be back..Got a LOT of blog reading to do tomorrow!!

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 12:12 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Welcome baaaaaaaaaaack! We missed you!

     
  • At 12:21 am, Blogger trek said…

    Welcome back - did you have a chance to save your faves from the old computer? You could just copy the data. I'll shut up now.

     
  • At 7:09 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Yippeee!!! You are back, Adam and the kids be warned mumma katt will not be available for a while, he he he.

     
  • At 11:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cooool - missed ya babe - check the post, parcel mailed off Tuesday or Wednesday. Can't remember anymore. Consider it a birthday present!
    Nat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |