Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 22 April 2006

Prize Piccies!!!

.


Here are the sockies I gave my sister. The piccies arent great. I finished them 1am the day before giving them to her..and then when I gave them to her the only piccie of them on her feet wasnt the best. I have requested a better piccie when she has the time. Megan has long feet that are skinny. I was so worried I wouldnt be able to get them to fit her! I have size 6 1/2 to 7 shoe size feet! Megan is a size 10! They fit me..and they fit her so I was happy!!

And here are the piccies of the prizes that my darlinks have one! First A.J.s yarn 100g of Touch 4ply pure New Zealand fine wool they even have an website!



And now for Fitknits gorgeous yarn (need two piccies cos need a close up one!). Camera ran out as soon as the piccies were taken!! So had to recharge before I could download and post! Fitknit also got Touch 4ply pure New Zealand fine wool just in a different colour. BOTH yarns are divinely soft. GORGEOUS colours but I have to say Fitknits was a BUGGER to get a good correct colour of!! lol


The second one is more true colour. Its darl emerald green, lilac and darker purple. LOVELY.

Okies..Let me know what you all think.

Happy knitting!

Katt

10 Comments:

  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    OOOOH Katt, that is so gorgeous. I can't wait to see it. Now I have to work on my knitting in order to do it justice. What shall I knit???

     
  • At 12:43 am, Blogger trek said…

    That is a beautiful colorway - so rich and vibrant!

     
  • At 9:24 am, Blogger Kate said…

    Yummy! You're sisters concern over wearing them out reminded me of YarnHarlot's piece on the whethre wearing the sock out or never using it because it's too precious. They're beautiful... and the NZ yarns underneath are very more-ish!

    What's on the needles now?

     
  • At 11:32 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    What lovely socks for your sister!!! Nice yarn. Gorgeous NZ wool, where did you find it???
    Glad you are back!!!

     
  • At 11:34 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Katt, the socks are gorgeous! The colorway is fantastic! What wonderful colors :)

     
  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Happy Birthday!

    And an a little tit bit on Randy for you.

    *****************
    The incident involving Randy Orton is said to have been an offensive violation of WWE policy, in a way that made it seem like he was doing it to try and prove that he couldn’t get in trouble because he’s a main-eventer. It’s said that Orton had been doing things backstage that lower-card workers would’ve been suspended for immediately.

    The feeling among most people backstage is that he is a great worker in the ring, but out of the ring they want nothing to do with him.

    The move to suspend him has been very well received backstage, and so far the feeling is that it had to be done.

    *******************

    Suzi

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
    Happy Birthday to you.

    Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, and (clap) one for luck.

    Cathy

     
  • At 3:06 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Happy birthday Katt, hope you are having a great day ;)

    I love the socks for your lil' sis, well done.

    The prize winners are soooooooo lucky, guess where I am going now??? to check out the link for the yarn, hide the credit card, phew DH is home so for now I will only look.

     
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Hi Katt,
    Happy Birthday to you (and Shakespeare)!

    The yarns are scrummy! Thanks so much. Like AJ, I hope I can do it justice.

     
  • At 9:27 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Happy Birthday to Katt,
    She knits and that's that!!
    Wiggles and wags from the Labs!!
    Happy Birthday to Katt!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |