Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 25 April 2006

Lest We Forget

Its Anzac day today. I hope all Australians and New Zealanders remembered today.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Made me feel spesh!

We went down to Adams grandmothers yesterday for an overnight stay. I love going down there and its just sad we cant do it more often (Harley has school weekdays Adam works weekends).

I started ANOTHER project last night too (dont ask how many that is now..You DONT want to know). Its from one of my new pattern books and I have been DYING to start something from them for days and I finally was weak! sigh. I MUST get some other things finished!!!!

I will have piccies soon of some finished products for you to look at (well...ONE..just the orange and cream baby jumper..slackI know).

Okies. Take care. Off to do some knitting and relaxing. I dont get much sleep down at Grandmas (bed to hard, which wouldnt be bad but the pillows are too soft!). Happy Knittin! Will get the prizes off to people real soon! AJ I think Lace socks will be a fantastic idea!!

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Sounds like the old startitis has hit again!!! It has over here too.

     
  • At 10:35 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    I believe you can never have too many projects going!! LOL Although it does make it hard to ever finish anything, huh? It sure is fun though.

     
  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Happy belated birthday to you. I am still looking for patterns, but think I might just design my own! A new challenge. Can't wait to see your pics.

     
  • At 9:48 am, Blogger Kate said…

    H.B., darls! I hope it was a happy one. I think it entirely appropriate to start a new project as a birthday gift to oneself. The Sister Shawl is still going. In theory it's supposed to be in the mail tomorrow; yeah, right!
    Could you do me a favour and let me know the pattern for the wrist warmers for kids? Failing that, measurements for kids hands the age of your daughters. I don't have any kids I can do the measurements on. My church is having a fete and I promised them some of these cuties.

     
  • At 1:23 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Happy Birthday to YOU! I LOVE starting new projects, and then I get nervous because I have too many going! lol! It's a vicious circle! but fun! Have a wonderful day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |