Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 14 March 2006

Urrgghhh!!

I hate being sick. I really do. My last post Sunday was done before I was struck down with Gastro! I was fine until half way through CSI Sunday night. Then it hit me. I was out of it for the rest of the night. Yesterday I wasn't the best but getting better. Today I am aching all over. But at least I can eat (an bit) and drink again! I didnt get any caffine into me at all yesterday (which could have explained the headaches).

I also got NO knitting done yesterday. And very little done Sunday. Which ruined the plan I had set out to get 3 cable and ribbed beanies done by Friday!! It can take me 2 days to get one done (depending on how busy or in the mood I am). I will now aim for 2 and hope I get the energy back to get the third one done.

My house is a shocking mess cos I was out of action for those few days! Adam was at least at home for most of it to help with the kids.

Take care all! Happy knitting

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 11:26 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You poor thing!! I hate being sick , though the Labradors think it is very exciting???!! I am glad you are feeling better now. You need some Lucozade or whatever that ornage stuff is called!! Hope your aches and pains go away too. Could it be dye poisoning?????
    Love from The Labradors!!!

     
  • At 11:26 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Sorry to hear that you've been on the sick list. Get well soon.

    I agree with Cindy. Get some Lucozade into yourself.

    Cathy

     
  • At 3:41 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    What a bummer. gastros are the worst. Even better than Lucozade is something that travellers take with them in case of nausea & vomiting attack. It's called Gastrolyte and it's also sold as Paediolyte for kids - you can get it a chemists. It's really effective but you've got to drink it really cold or it ain't so great on the tastebuds. I went hiking through the Blue Mountains once and had a dose of gastro - not fun. The Gastrolyte fixed it really quickly.

    A wee break isn't such a bad thing. Mind you, your knitting energy is positively awe-inspiring!

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    You poor pet. I hope you are feeling better soon. I like flat plain lemonade when I am feeling really crap. Take care of yourself darls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |