Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 25 March 2006

Surprised!

.

My children's pure wool cable and ribbed beanies. I sold the royal blue one first..Then then light olive green later. Close up of the colours of the children's pure wool ones.

My children's acrylic beanies..And my males pure wool (I LOVE that Grey Marl colour and its soft!) Cable and Ribbed beanie.

Close up of the colours.

Ok after having a suitible HATING of blogger....the net...and my computer yesterday to the point of it almost being tossed out the window at midnight last night.....It all seems to be behaving!! I bet it plays up when my moto starts again at 7!!!

The market went well today! I sold TWO cable and ribbed beanies!! YAY! Both in boys colours! I must get my butt knitting more before next weekend! I left the market and went straight to Spotlight and picked up more green, blue and a red to do 3 more. I did my share of buying at the market too! They had a big sock stall (cotton ankle socks) that i got 3 pairs for $10. I also bought a little bag of tomatoes..and from our own stall. Some wool that Sandra was selling! lol

I did do a mention yesterday to go wish
Cathy a Happy Birthday for Thursday..But it got eaten with the rest of my post that I did yesterday!

Okies folks I am off to go knit some more beanies! Take care! Happy knitting

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 4:24 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    The stall looked great!!! Well done on selling some things too!! There were few buyers really, mostly 'fondlers'!!!
    Happy Moto Cross GP thingy!!!!

     
  • At 5:27 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The stall looked really good.

    Lots of things for sale but not many buyers.

    Sorry I couldn't stay for long but sore toe and grumpy 3yr olds make life a bit difficult.

    Cathy

     
  • At 1:19 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Your beenies are wonderful - congrats on selling a couple!!! I'm with you on the Blogger issues - it's been acting particularly nasty lately, huh? So frustrating!!!

     
  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Congrats. on selling some beanies, I have noticed in all the kids wear catalogues this winter that beanies are the thing for boys and the little capped hats for girls. I think there is a pattern for the girls one in the first stitch and bitch if anyone is interested in trying some.

    At least there were lookers, I think that is more than expected for our first day????

    As for Blogger, we have all been having trouble I think, I was trying to leave a comment on a blog the other day and the word verification thing would not accept the letters that I was typing in even though they were the exact same!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |