Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 31 March 2006

Project Spectrum March (in pictures)

.
.
Musk Pink child's cable and ribbed beanie.
(pure wool brand unknown)
.
Red cable and rib beanie (sorry its fuzzy)
(pure wool brand that new Spotlight one)
.

gorgeous little hand warmers (with pink)
(pure wool Patons Bluebell 5ply)

Rachelle's pink and red socks!! They are done!
(pure wool, dyed by me. Shepards I think, cant be stuffed looking)

And since it has to be of things we did..Look what I did to my youngest yesterday!! And its red! We were at bowling and she and I were leaving the toilets. I turned to see where she was and my little finger scratched her cheek!!! Poor little possum! Its rather sore looking.
More piccies of other things tomorrow...or the day after..depending on my mood!
Take care..Happy knitting! Be safe...Be good..or at least Dont get caught!
Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Oh Poor Rachelle. Dont worry Katt, When my eldest was elbow height I brought my elbow back and gave him a black eye. Doesnt stop you from feeling guilty right!

    Oh and I like the hand warmers very cute.

     
  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!

    Poor Shelly. It must be sore.

    Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv the hand warmers.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:09 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Look at all the great things you made!!! They're lovely.
    Does this mean that in April you will be trying for Yellow Fever or Jaundice for someone in the family???!!!

     
  • At 11:47 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    Cute hand warmers on cute hands. I snipped a tiny bit of the end of my son's finger whilst cutting his nails when he was a newborn. Needless to say, I have never cut a nail since. I love your cabled beanies - they look so warm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |