Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 17 March 2006

Oooooooh I got my unloved Sock yarn yarn!!! (picfest)

It arrived today in the mail!! I am sooooooo happy! I was actually starting to give up hope of it ever turning up! I would love to thank Danielle!! I LOVE the yarn! Its gorgeous. I cant wait to free up some time to get my hands into it!


I got this LOVELY Blue Moon Fibre Arts Sock Candy in the divine colour Indigo Nights (soooooooo me!!). I am soooooo in luuuuurrvvvvveeeee! This is 96%cotton/4%elite. Its so lovely feeling.


Close up for you all to drool over it! mmm divine colours!

This is the other yarn she sent me. 100% Merino. She dyed herself with Kool aid. Ooooooooh the colours. Rachelle loooooooooves this one too!

This is the sock tote that Cindy made me! Isnt it GORGEOUS! I WUV it to pieces! Sorry about the bad piccie..It so doesnt do it justice.



Close up of the handle design and Cindy's little 2Paw thing.

And now the sockyarn I dyed for the Project Sprectrum! That has to be balled and then knitted into lovely socks for Shell before the end of this month. Dyed in lovely red, pink and hotpink. I am hoping it knits up really nice.

And the close up for y'all! lol. Oooh a little over exposed..Sorry

And now I think thats it for me. I still havent picked up a pair of needles and done any knitting. I am going to do some dying today of some new yarn that arrived in the mail for me the other day (100g of 8ply ripe for the dying).

Harley is still a little off. They are both sleeping at the moment (naps are VERY rare for my little girls) guess they are a little off still. Lets hope tomorrow is a LOT better!!

Take care all! And happy knitting!

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 7:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that sock yarn is devine. Bet Suzi will be jealous.

    Margaret

     
  • At 10:18 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    ohhhhh I love it all. You are very spoilt. The sock tote especially is fabulous. Cindy put so much work into it - Well done Cindy! I hope you get lots of fun out of using it.

     
  • At 5:45 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh, sock yarn to die for!!!!! No wonder you love it!! And yours is so beautiful too - can't wait to see it knitted up. Glad the tote is useful!! Take photos at the Sock fest - please!! I'm not going and Secret Pal Katie would love to see some too!!
    Hope you are ALL well!!
    Love
    Cindy, Harki and Peri

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Blogger Katie said…

    You lucky duck, that yarn looks great & the totes that Cindy make are THE BEST! I use mine all the time.
    Thanks for the pics of the Sockfest, I wish I could have been there.

     
  • At 11:38 pm, Blogger Catherine Kerth said…

    i love the yarn you got! that STR is beautiful! i wasn't aware that they make cotton! how cool is that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |