Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 16 March 2006

Ok I am still alive

I have survived..Adam has survived..The girls..Well...Rachelle has survived..Harley is almost out of it now..I belive in sharing! MUAAHHAAHAA. Though..I regret it when the kids get it!

I still have not done a stitch of knitting. Sharon saved me with an email saying that the market has been postponed until NEXT Saturday! PHEW! Gives me time to get some knitting done for it. Which does mean I do have to pick up some knitting needles and knit!

I plan on rolling my sock yarn into a ball soon so I can get those Project Spectrum socks finished (or well..STARTED then finished). Then I get to dye the other ball rainbow so I can make Harley a pair too.I will be using the GORGEOUS sock tote that Cindy made me!

The great count down is on for the start of my MotoGP!! Eager girl I am! Have been waiting since early November for it to start again! Adam already has his F1! lol

Okies folks! I am off. Harley is coughing in bed...Sigh. I can't wait for all of us to be well again! I had to laugh yesterday. The boys next door came over wanting to play. I said to them "The girls are sick. Harley has been vomiting" and Jordan couldn't have run home faster!

Take care all. Happy knitting!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 10:35 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    It's not good when the family are unwell.

    I am realllllllly glad that the market has been postponed for a week.

    MIL's should be blown up!!!!!!!!!

    Cathy

     
  • At 1:00 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Glad your all feeling better ( almost)... and I'd love to see a pic of the sock tote!!

     
  • At 9:22 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I love your rainbow post!!! Glad you are all - almost- well!!
    Also, I don't want to share with you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |