Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 8 March 2006

More more more...And Project Spectrum

.

Piccie of Sunset. my 10ply that is 100g. Sunset has gone to live at a new home though. I gifted it to Sharon. Who was madly in love with it (and it smells like Kool Aid! lol).

I cant wait to see how it knits up! I think it will make a cute scarf knitted on jumbo needles (like size 10mm or bigger) in garter stitch or something.

Cindy was also gifted with yarn..Well I actually made it for her! lol. But I am not telling you which one. You have to work it out.

And the rainbow yarn that I knitted up into a baby beanie as pictured here (man I so could have taken a better piccie of that! SHEESH..Late night and whipping out a piccie quick to show Bugsy did that! lol Sorry folks)! I love how it ended up. It was testing my yarn to see what I think of it and how it goes. And I am happy with it. I did this on DP Needles. Might have to try again with straight ones.

Leeanne asked how much was in each skein I do..Well I included the weight with the posted piccies..But as for length well..It changes with nearly every skein cos I use different yarns. Though I have just ordered some 100g 8ply I plan on dying lovely colours (getting the correct length of) and selling off! lol.

I WON a competition!! I have never won a blogger comp before! I won the one on Lynne's blog! YAY for me! I get to share it with someone else too.

Yesterday I did some knitting. First time in like 3 days. It was good to get a rest..I had no time to get any done. But glad to be having some done again now! lol

I have also joined Project Sprectrum!! I know Cindy is part of it. So this month is Pink/Red. I am working on something red at the moment but might start something else for it! lol

Here's the plan:
March - Red and Pink
April - Orange and Yellow
May - Green
June - Blue
July - Violet / Purple
August - Neutrals / Black & White

My knitting group are getting together and organising a market stall for our knitting/crochet/wares to sell! I am looking forward to it and having to think more on what I plan on adding to it.

They have arrested someone over the killing of Adam's cousin. And from what I have seen over the news Melbourne seems to be having a rampage of stabbings at the moment. Makes me worry a lot for my friends up there. All my Melbourne/Victorian friends..PLEASE be safe!

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous michelle said…

    that yarn is really nice!! love the colours.. and the rainbow beanie!! oh so colourful and cute!!! :)

     
  • At 1:36 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    My imagination is working over time at the moment, planning a scarf to do justice to your yummy wool, it looks so nice wound into a ball, took a pic but it looked like crap so I'm not using it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |