Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 3 March 2006

Its warm

I have been knitting. I did a whole baby beanie last night out of yarn I dyed myself. First time I have knitting a project out of yarn I dyed myself (hell out of yarn ANYONE other then a business has dyed really). Digi and computer arent playing nicely so dont have a piccie to show you all.

I have been dying more yarn too. I plan on showing a heap of piccies soon to you all. I promise!

I have been working on a childs jumper too (I know I didnt get enough with the Knitting Olympics!).

My person I sent my Unwanted Sock Yarn to has got it! I am so happy! I hope you enjoy it and the Tim Tams Wanda! I didnt think she would have. I still havent gotten mine. I am starting to think it will never show up.

Zander is home. And has been for days. He is on tablets (he is a lot easier to get them down then I thought he would be. Which is good cos he has to have them twice a day and still has many days to go). He is on special dry food..And has to be kept seperate to the girls all night so he doesnt get into their food. He is cranky cos he wants outside and I wont let him. I have to keep an eye on him just incase he reoccurs. He is fighting a lot with Tara which I am worrie about. He is normally a easy going cat. I am worried that he might be getting sick again cos he is irritable.

Okies folks. Havent really been doing much knitting. Its been warm and I have been so tired of late.

Catch ya later!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 2:39 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    My word it's hot!! It's like living on the Equator!! How exciting - dyeing and then knittinmg your own dyed wool!! You are a star!! Hope Zander is feeling better soon. He might just still be feeling under the weather..
    Hoping for rain and snow!!
    Cindy, and Harki and Peri who are hot too!!!

     
  • At 1:39 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Isn't the cool weather lovely. I NEVER complain about the cold!!! What is MotoGP? Moto Grand Prix? Do you ride powered motor bikes, or BMX or do you watch or what? I am so ignorant of what this is!!

     
  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Good to hear Xander is home safe and sound, he is probably still uncomfortable from his "gentlemanly illness".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |