Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 14 February 2006

Uuuum would you believe.....

Still no piccies....I forgot to take the camera with me before heading off to Adams nan and pops today for lunch with my knitting.

Though I can tell you that last night I finished up the second front half..and one sleeve..I only have the last sleeve (which is on the needles and just under 100 rows to go) and then finish sewing it up, do the collar..and pop the zipper in (which is a little lighter then the actual cardie colour but HEAPS better then the deep red Harl wanted to use...I told her I would cry if she didnt change her mind...lol)..

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day..Adam got me a gorgeous little Beanie Bear named Smitten...So soft..with a red heart...And a gorgeous key chain (I am slowly collecting them back after the burn out)...

Adam gets his tomorrow..My sister got it for him for me through her ebay (so he wouldnt find out) and she gave them my postal address for it..But the IDIOT sent it to HER address instead (so it turned up at her place today.)..They are coming into town tomorrow so we have told him he will live until then! lol

I have been thinking about what I can do to make up for the rest of the time of the Knitting Olympics. I am going to make 3 pair of baby lace socks (one in navy, one in dusky pink and one in BRIGHT green..All in Marino Bambino). The green pair will be for THIS which I know that Sharon and Cindy are also joining..Is anyone else?

As well as The Knitting Olympics I joined the Unloved Sock Yarn Swap I am still waiting for my yarn to arrive..I dont know why but I am EXCITED about getting someone elses rejects!! I have gone through the other blogs on the list and seen what they have gotten in the mail from their swap person and they all have such GREAT yarn!! I cant wait to get mine! My "victim" got sent 2 balls of 50g sock yarn...a set of 4 of my stitch markers and a pack of tim tams (so they arent Aussie! lol). I cant wait until they get it and see what they think! So I am having a bit of a busy month! lol

Ok all! Take care..Keep knitting..And catch you on the flip side.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    OMG Hubbs bought me Smitten the bear too LOL. Go check my blog - there is a picture there of it! hehe. Sounds like you are doing really well with the knitting olympics. I envisage that when the other competitors finish the race you will be sitting there, sipping a cup of tea and asking them if they would like a scone that you just whipped up while you were waiting. hehe.

     
  • At 10:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your yarn was sent off a while ago...but I am going to send some more out because it should have gotten there already..... So don't worry...more is coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |