Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 28 February 2006

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Katt!

  1. Katt once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
  2. Europe is the only continent that lacks Katt.
  3. The difference between Katt and a village is that Katt does not have a church.
  4. During severe windstorms, Katt may sway several feet to either side!
  5. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Katt.
  6. It's bad luck to whistle near Katt.
  7. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Katt on New Year's Day.
  8. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Katt and water.
  9. Kattology is the study of Katt.
  10. All swans in England belong to Katt!
I am interested in - do tell me about


Now just remember that! All Swans in England are mine!! MINE MINE MINE!!! And stop whistling near me ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Dear Swanny Katt - this made me laugh so much!! I will never look at a swan the same way again!! Does this also mean that only you can swan about in the UK??? I will also curb my whistling!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |