Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 10 February 2006

Normal Posting Resuming Soooon...

Well..Sort of soon. Hoping to get a regular quick post in everyday with daily "Knitting Olympics" piccies of my progress..But I wont promise anything. It might end up every 3 to 4 days with like a collection of piccies.

I have started...Its 10th Feb here..Well after 2pm. I have done about 20 Rows..and then thought I best catch up on blog friends before they think I have dropped dead...Oh and I had to do dinner too! lol

So I have updated myself with blogger friends...and with Moto news..And now I have no excuse not to knit my brains out for the next two to three days (with some hopeful posting during that time).

Take care all! Catch ya on the flip side.


Katt!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:27 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Stronger, Higher, Faster!!! Good luck!!!

     
  • At 12:28 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Katt cheersquad here.

    Go Katt GO,

    GO Katt GO

    GOOOOOOOOoo Katt!

     
  • At 3:21 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    knit 1, purl 1, knit some more, looking forward to seeing progress pics.

     
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Kate said…

    You go girlie! Looking forward to seeing the piccies posted.
    Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!
    Knit, Knit, Knit!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |