Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 25 February 2006

My Poor Baby

My poor baby boy is in hospital...Ok..I shall clear this up now..My BABY BOY is my cat..And he is at the Vets. Just got home like 20 minutes ago. He is staying the night. His bladder was blocked..Size of a golf ball. In pain. Fingers crossed he will be home tomorrow..And that he wont cost us a MINT (he probably will but I dont care). I was in no state of mind to call the cheaper vet clinic..I called the first I saw (not his normal one) but it was after hours.

Just thought I would tell you all that..On a side note..Before he came in all sad sack at me..I finished the first of the Westbury Sock Comp socks.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh, I hope your poor BABY is feeling better and you are too!! I hate it when The Labradors are sick..it is worse than with children - they can tell you they're not well. And yes, it costs a mint!!!
    I have finished my socks!! I am starting the second Spaniel sock at 7-30 when Doc Martin comes on!!!

     
  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    May your baby boy be okay and feeling a lot more comfortable in the morning. Poor little fella. p.s. Can't wait to see the finished sock. I bet it looks brilliant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |