Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 5 February 2006

My Girls

Since my digi and my puter arent playing nicely at the moment to let me download the piccies of Christopher..You will have to do with recent piccies of MY little darlings!

My eldest child..Harley..6yo already!! I still remember everything about your pregnancy and birth...What a big girl you have become! With not only your mothers eyes but your mothers rare blood type (sorry about that lovie)...

My darling youngest. My little Shesha (one of her many nicknames). 3 1/2yrs old now...Where did the time go? You have your fathers beautiful big blue eyes!

As for knitting...

Still waiting on Tuesday to get Shawl Collar help...And almost finished my velvet childs jumper....Over half way through the last sleeve..then got the collar and the front opening to finish. I am hoping to get that done by tomorrow...

Then I will have TWO UFO's!!

Ripped the beanie off...didnt like it enough to finish it.

Just want to get aeroplane finished after this jumper and then 1 UFO to haunt me over the time I do the Knitting Olympics! Count down is on..Just hope this weather stays nice.

Take care..Happy knitting!

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    They are adorable little girls and yes Harley is more like you and Rachelle is more like her father,isn't it funny how the gene thing works out.

    Looking forward to Tuesday.

     
  • At 9:16 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    What lovely girls!! They are very cute!! What's your rare blood type?? I have an almost macabre interest in blood!!!!

     
  • At 10:08 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    The girls are sooooooooooooooo cute.

    Looking forward to tomorrow and we'll see if we can help with the shawl collar.

    DH and DD both also have rare blood groups. DH is one of the rarest.

    Cathy

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    katt your girls are cute. Doesnt the time fly bye.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |