Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 25 February 2006

Lift off!

As Adam said in my doodle board. We didnt have the computer for a few days. It wasnt playing nicely. But we seem to be back in action now. With a new keyboard and all.

As Adam also said I have finished the little jumper I had been working on. Will take piccies and post them soon. I am also most of the way through one of the Westbury Sock Competition socks. Will get that finished today and the second one started to be finished tomorrow for the end of the Knitting Olympics! I am rather proud of my achievments of this Olympics. 4 Projects is rather good. I have also been having fun with a few other things to do with wool during the Knitting Olympics that I will show off too! LOL

Its raining today! GORGEOUS weather! I love rain! And it was pouring down this morning!

Okies folks. Thats a catch up just incase the computer doesnt work again next time we try to restart it. I am about to get ready to go visit Demz. We are meeting in town. I wonder if she will be bringing baby Christopher out in this rain?

Take care...Keep knitting! And catch you on the flip side.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Wow!! I think you have done the Skating Olympics : Ind. Male, Ind. Female, Pairs and the Ice Dancing Pairs!!! Can't wait to see your sock. I am knitting as I surf : 16 rounds and the second sock is DONE!!!!

     
  • At 4:55 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Well done there should be an extra special award for you. It did rain but the humidity is killing me, Janelle and I went to Spotlight this morning and when you walked out of their it was dreadful.

    I have posted my finished gnome on mt blog complete with a link to where I ordered his beard yarn from. It is a very long eyelash yarn, I can bring along a sample to our next meeting and you can take it to compare.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |