Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 1 February 2006

Christopher Joseph

I have now talked to DNLPF (Dear No Longer Pregnant Friend). I got some of the goss (she sounded soooo stuffed) and am going to see her Friday for a visit (and finally get to offload the babybox).

Here is the details (for anyone who cares..If you dont skip this paragraph).
Name: Christopher Joseph
Born: 10am 1st Feb 2006
Weight: 7pounds 15 1/2ounces (3.61kg)
Length: 50cm (19.68inches)
Head circ: 35.5cm (13.97inches)

I soooo cant wait to see him. Poor Demz was sore and tired (doesnt surprise me at all). I am gonna see when she gets home and see what I can do to help her. Maybe bring a cooked meal for her and her family when I next visit her at her house...

Ok..Will see if I am allowed to take piccies of him to show you all after I meet him.

Happy Knitting

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Congrats to Demz and Joe from all at our house.

    Glad she has finally had him.

    Cathy and crew.

     
  • At 7:56 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    About time poor DNPF, she must be relieved that it is all over, love the socks.

    I hope the cool change stays for all you knitting olympics competitors, I for one will be happily watching from the sidelines cheering you on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |