Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 25 January 2006

Ok so I gave in

The cotton was going to be too much of a pain in the butt. Adding the heat of summer I couldnt be bothered with it all. So the same Cardigan is going to be knitting in the same yarn as her jumper that I plan on working on later when the weather gets cooler. This has a further bonus of at least the cardigan will be WARM in winter..I doubted the cotton would have done much help there.

Last two days I have been working on one of the 4 UFOs I have on the go. I have three jumpers and the secret thing that can not be mentioned yet. I have so been in a mood to work on a jumper (I know crazy really) so I pulled one out that I have had on the go for a bit I enjoyed the mindlessness of it.

DPF is well...Still pregnant. And her charming husband let slip today in front of me what the sex was (I get the feeling he got rather abused after I left for it). So now I have a sex!! She had done so well not telling me. On a bonus though I now can start knitting something apropriate to that sex! lol. I was really hoping it was going to be the other sex..But I dont get a say ;) She isnt far of having it either. She had a contraction or two while I was there today. She is past sick of it ;)

Okies folks! Catch ya later! Take care all and Happy Knitting

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Oh man I bet your dpf's hubby is very sorry. But who can blame him he is probably really excitted. Is this thier first baby katt?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |