Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 31 January 2006

Maybe Baby...

Well the baby is closer to being here. DPF sent me an sms this evening saying she was at the hospital cos she has high blood pressure...And if its not down by tomorrow she will be given a c-section.

1st of Feb is a good birthdate..Its my uncles birthday..and the day before my fathers...2 days after my mothers too!


Baby socks I finished the other day. I do love them! Planning on making a few more! These are for DPF...And at top of piccie..A beanie to match..Though I am thinking of ripping it..I dont like how it is working. Seriously thinking about ripping it back and doing a different one for the baby. I swear DPF is keeping her legs crossed as long as she can so I keep adding to the baby box I did for her! lol

I am up to knitting the shawl collar of the jumper I am trying to finish before the Knitting Olympics! So almost got that done. I want to finish the plane I have on needles too..And maybe another of the other 2 jumpers I have on needles! I cant believe that at the moment I only have 3 jumpers, 1 plane and 1 baby beanie on needles! FIVE things isnt much for me. And I have almost finished 1 of them. Considering Ripping back another.

I have been "TRAINING" for the olympics! It was so damn hot Saturday night...Well at 11pm it was actually only 21 Degrees C..BUT the humidity was between 88% and 95% (I kept checking the cable weather channel) And what was I doing? KNITTING!!! Working on the shawl collar jumper with the fan blowing over me..In training for the olympics! lol

The SECRET project is fully done..Fully pictured..and waiting for it to be handed over to its owners so I can post the pictures on here for all to see. Impressive if you ask me! I have done a HEAP of knitting this past week..With burnt shoulders and all..And yes..I have reached the peeling stage!!!

Okies all..Take care..Happy knitting..And catch ya on the flip side

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    The baby socks are lovely such a nice colour. They are fun to knit too.
    Your knitting us a storm again.

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Socks are absolutely gorgeous.

    DPF should be reeeeeeeeeeeeeally happy with the baby box when she gets it.

    You only have five (5) things on the needles at the moment.

    Gee!!! That's not many.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:17 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    That is so funny : knitting training!!! Hope the sunburn is feeling better. I knitted again for the first time on Monday. It was a relief to have cool weather!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |