Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 28 January 2006

I've Been Tagged

It has been a while since I have had one of these but thanks to Sharon I have been tagged with a meme:

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life: Ahem....Ok..I have had one paid job in my life I had that between high school and going to TAFE..from TAFE I did college for half a year and fell pregnant with Harley..

1. House cleaner with my mother
2. Full Time Mum!!!

Four Movies You've Watched Over and Over:

1. Con Air
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Gothika
4. Faster

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. I have only ever lived in Launceston Tasmania

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation: (Boring old me has never left Aussie shores, and only left Tassie shores ONCE!!):

1. Melbourne (I was only 18mths old though)
2. St Helens (costal Tassie)
3. Scotsdale (Tassie)

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Crash.net
2. MotoGP
3. EBAY
4. All my favourite blogs

Four of Your Favorite Foods:

1. Chinese
2. Italian
3. Chocolate (only Cadburys)
4. My mothers stew

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:I actually am very happy right here in Launceston, Tasmania and can't imagine where on earth I would rather be but I would love to visit these places one day in the future:

1. Hawaii USA (always wanted to go there)
2. New Zealand (always wanted to go there)
3. Visit Vicki in Canada
4. Follow MotoGP around for a whole season (so lots of places but not for long! lol)

Four Bloggers You are Tagging:

1. BUGSY
2. VICKI
3. KATE
4. LEEANNE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |