Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 26 January 2006

it burns....it burns

How did I celebrate my Australia Day today? We headed up to the local public pool for a few hours (3 actually) so 2hrs in my sunscreen wears off..And bad me doesnt re-apply...I am freaken BURNT all down the arms, face and chest..I have NEVER been sunburnt before that I can remember! And it bloody hurts!

I was going to take a picture (since as Adam said Its a first for him) for record sakes..But Digi has flat batteries.

On the knitting front. I have finished the front and one sleeve of the jumper I have been working on. Just another sleeve and shawl collar to go and its done and can be sold to friends or in the shop Cathy and I sell in.

There is a huge smoke haze over Launceston at the moment.

Okies thats all for me for today. Hope all are well and kicking it back and doing some knitting.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    Ouch take care Katt!

    Amanda :)

    Oh and the socks you asked about on my blog they are made from sugar and cream cotton in the color grape and watercolors Red heart toes.... I love them! My best socks yet.

     
  • At 1:29 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    One word 'OUCH'

     
  • At 4:08 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Silly, silly, SILLY girl.

    Say after me "I MUST RE-APPLY SUNSCREEN"

    Hope it doesn't sting too much.

    Apply a good coating of vinegar or aloe-vera and it should take some of the sting out of the burnt areas.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |