Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 21 January 2006

I am IN!!!

So I am in the Knitter's Olympics!! And I am not alone! I have friends!!Not only is Vicki part of it. But so is Lynne (who is considering doing a GORGEOUS pair of socks) and Leeanne (Leeanne is doing my baggins bag! You go girl!! If you need help you know where to go!).

Are any other blogs I read/read here part of it? Let me know..We can help each other along.

Smsed DPF today and she told me that her Dr has changed her due date to 24th Jan..Nice of the $h!t isnt it? That would really get on my nerves..Its not like they have to carry the baby in this heat!! Though I suppose the up side is that means she has longer to go naturally before they give her a c-section. Me on the other hand is rather impatient! I wanna give the baby box to her..But cant until there is a baby to give it to ;)

Knitting front. I want to be working on a jumper/cardigan of some sort for a child. But I cant. I have some deadline knitting that I cant talk about on blog for a few more weeks (top secret and all that..Someone who reads here might pass on info that they shouldnt! lol). Rachelle has picked her own cardigan this year for winter. And keeps changing the yarn I have here to use for it. We have gone from deep purple Zest (that I LOVE) to light blue acrylic! I am betting before I cast on she will have changed her mind again (if she does it will be her last change! lol). I would love to start Harleys jumper for school...But more I want to start the Cardigan! lol. Which I cant until Feb 10th. Mind you I plan on doing some "training" with swatches to make sure the cotton and rib works together.

Okies thats all for me for now! Take care. Catch ya all later! And happy knitting.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I was wondering about the Knitter's Olympics but with my hand I don't want to push it. (Knowing me I'd change my mind about what I was doing anyway.)

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger Kate said…

    I've got too many projects to get on with - maybe that could be my Knitting Olympics event? - so I'm just going to be a supporter on the edges. Go the Aussie Knitting Team! Maybe yarnharlot should be grouping folks according to state/province/country as the list is verging on 4 digits long. Judging the event is going to be hellacious!

    Thanks for the comments on the embroidery.I'm thinking of farming it out so that at least it gets done!

     
  • At 12:08 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Honestly katt it is hard not to cast on for the Olympics before it stats. Esp since I am a very slow knitter. I get soo many comments on the little bag you made me. Atleast once a fortnight someone asks me about it and I proudly say a friend made it for me. That impresses most ppl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |