Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 29 January 2006

10 small Projects in Review

You know it dawned on me with ALL this knitting I have been doing my 10 small projects on my yarn diet have been complete (and then some).

So here is a list on them so we can check them all out.

1 Ordered Felted Bag
2 Pink Condom Beanie
3 Little Orange Teddy
4 Multi Blue Ribbed Baby Beanie
5 Green Zest Cable and Rib Beanie
6 Secret Santa Elephant
7 Aeroplane
8 Little Bunny
9 Hedgehog
10 Pair baby socks for DPF baby (they are so small I am worried that it will still be too hot for bub to wear them if they fit it at all!)

Hhmmm I haven't posted a piccie of the socks for the bub..so here they are for you to all gander at! They are made from left over Opal wool that Cindy at S'n'B gave me. I put it to good use! lol Pen in Piccie to give you an idea of how SMALL they are.

I have also got a blue teddy like the orange one (just needs a face) a little doggy toy (just needs its face). The secret projects that I am working on are almost finished (I can get them done today). Another pair of baby socks (I will get piccies on them on ASAP digi and puter not talking again).

I am slowly churning through the large projects too! I cant wait until its all done..Cos guess what..I will probably start again! lol

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Those socks are adorable, I always have left over opal that is a good way of using it up.

    Does that now mean you can buy yarn??

     
  • At 12:56 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Those socks are sooooooooo cute.

    I like the 4 meme.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:14 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oooh!! The socks are so cute!! Who would have known they would turn out so well!! I am glad you could use the sock yarn to such good effect!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |