Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 5 December 2005

Ear-rings and knitting

i
Now that I know she has them. I can show you all the ear rings I gave Bugsy for her birthday. I am happy to say she is over the moon with them. So I have done well with little pressies of late! lol I also gave her some stitch markers made just for her (the ear rings were just for her too) and two cute little teddies.

I have been working on some kids jumpers of late since I am not touching toys. SHEESH keep toys away from me. LOL..though I find myself WANTING to do some..I just dont think its wise at the moment ;)

Adam is defrosting the upright freezer at the moment in ready for the Chrisco coming on Wed. I have to get to the cupboards tomorrow. I cant wait to get it.

I am sitting down with my Chrissie pressies tonight and organising them to see what and who I have to get.

Okies all. Catch ya later..

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 7:40 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    May I say that the photo doesn't really do them justice (sorry Katt, I know you tried to take a good photo of them). They are lovely, and the light really shows up the coloring of the stones. I want to wear them every day! They are so cool. The stitch markers are divine and I can't wait to use them, and the teddy's are so cute. Thank you hunny.

     
  • At 1:07 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    You make your friends such lovely things. I have to get my Christmas list organised real soon, I am running out of time.

     
  • At 3:32 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    okay Katt, now you've motivated me to organise my pantry and get the shopping list into order. I've done most my gift shopping. I have a few distant relos to buy for who are hard to choose for. But it is another excuse to shop right.

     
  • At 10:48 am, Blogger Katie said…

    Those earring are beautiful.
    How exciting a Chrisco hamper, I love it when things like that turn up, it's almost like Christmas in advance!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |