Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 4 December 2005

Cos I was told to...

Came across THIS and it told me to tell my friends..So I am.

Its a MENS online knitting magazine. With patterns for men (if you are female and like to think you can design mens patterns you can send them to this too if you are brave...But as it says "We don't want foofy hats." so we have been told).

I think I like some of the patterns (For Better or WorstedCable Topped Socks) but am VERY unsure about others (Lover's Tank).

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    That is pretty cool. I like the for better or worsted socks too, but I am also very unsure about the lovers tank pattern - hmmmmmmm Strikes me as a bit "blue oyster bar"ish. hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |