Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 29 November 2005

Surprises Unveiled!!

!

I know you all have been waiting for this! So here it is! The surprises I have been working so long and hard on..And I can tell you all they went down GREAT!! I wasnt expecting them to go down so well!

Sharon was the best!! She made my day with her reaction.

I call them the children of the world. I came home with just 2 of them. One is going to the little boy next door. I have to knit another one for Harley (since there is only boys left and Rachelle already has one). Cathy took 2 home. One for herself and I let her pick one for her little miss 3 (since my little miss 3 loves hers).

Adam told me yesterday that the market is THIS coming weekend!!! His mother asked if I had anything done for it!! YIKES!!! Not as much as I wanted I can tell you. I have work to do!!!! All I want to do is rest from knitting.

One of the little kitten babies made it to their new home today. They are almost 7wks old. DPF was told by the pet shop that they wanted them at SIX weeks old!!! I was shocked! Everyone knows you dont take kittens and puppies away until they are 8wks. Little Ash came with me to the S'n'B meeting today to meet his new mummy and he just didnt go back to his cat mummy (which made DPF happy she is sick of them). Tara wont be coming home until after we visit Adams grandmothers so she will be about 9 to 10wks old by then. Its sad to see Ash go. He was my fave!!

Okies folks..I am off now. Take care. Catch you all later (hopefully I will pull myself away from the knitting in a few days).

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 5:56 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, I really like your dolls. Where'd you get the pattern or did you design them yourself. I know several little girls who's love'm.
    SnB's are soo fun.

     
  • At 7:55 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    The dolls are adorable!!! Well done on getting so many of them done. For a second I thought they were joined together - What a beautiful wreath that would make. hehe. It's no wonder everyone loved them. Well done.

     
  • At 8:45 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    'Jayde' has a special place not only in my lounge room but also in my heart as do you sweet girl for your beautiful gifts that you made for us. I still am in total shock at such a thoughtful gift, thankyou xxx

     
  • At 2:12 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    Kate, those dolls are adorable!!!

     
  • At 10:24 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Heya girlie,
    Thanks for your post today; it helped.
    And those are really gorgeous little people. I'm gobsmacked that your girls allowed you to take them out the front door. They're awesome; I'm jealous fo S'n'B Launceston. Will have to visit when my boat comes in.
    Just curious - is this the market that you swore you weren't doing any stock for?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |