Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 28 November 2005

Surprise DONE!!

And I have finished my surprises!!! YAY!! They will be seen tomorrow at the S'n'B meeting. So I cant show you all now. Will show you after tomorrow.

Saturday we went to a wedding for one of Adam's cousins (on his fathers side).

Today Adam headed down Hobart for the funeral of little Isaac (cousins son on his mothers side). He was picked up at 7am (by his mother and step-dad) for the funeral at 10:30. I dont know when he will be home. I do know it will be today though.

Wow its windy today! I cant get over it. I love it though. Its not a cold wind.

I am now working on things for the market down Hobart. I have just over 2wks (if I have worked it out right) to get things done.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 3:04 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Well done on getting the surprise finished. Can't wait to see it.

    I will be thinking of Adam today and hope the day is not too difficult. (We all know what a softie he is). Children's funerals are so very difficult. I attended the funeral of my twin nephews some years back (who were stillborn) and that was very very difficult. They would have been 20 years old now.

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Anonymous Jess said…

    Ooooohhhh, I can't wait for the photos of your surprises! I have started knitting the jumper pattern you sent me and it is a great knit - 12ply knits up a lot faster than the 4ply I've been working too!!

    That was sad news about Adam's cousin. My girl is 15 months old at the moment and I can't think of anything more devistating.

    I hope you get to go see Serenity soon - it is SO good! Did you see any of Firefly? It is worth getting it on DVD and watching it. I had a friend with the whole set who was kind enough to lend them to me :)

     
  • At 8:03 am, Blogger Nathalie said…

    cant wait t osee the mystery surprise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |