Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 13 November 2005

Sleep...I dont need no STINKING Sleep!!!

Obviously as far as Rachelle is concerned anyway.

I have had barely any sleep since Friday night. Rachelle woke with a croup attack at about 1:30am Friday. So we have to fully wake her do drug her up. Then she ended up in our bed, talking and playing...We got her back to her bed (for the THIRD time) at about 3:30am where she stayed until morn (I got off to sleep at about 4am). Then the BUGGERS of road workers started working at about 8am (or thats when they were outside my house waking me up)!! Dont they know it was the freaken weeekend!?!?

Last night Rachelle decided to take turn 2 on the Croup front. This one was worse. So we had to wake her fully up again at about 1:30am (again) to give her the medication. Though she was still tired so laid in the bed awake but with her eyes closed. She sounded AWFUL!! I considered sending her with Adam to the hospital several times. In the end Adam went and slept in her bed while I had her with me in ours. She continued to sound raspy all night.

She still sounds awful. Just gave her her medication again now. Hoping NOT to have another attack tonight...If she does she is going to hospital for sure (where they will want to keep her all night causing Harley to be late to school tomorrow).

On the knitting front. I am still working along on the secret project. Getting there. Have to work harder! Want to get it finished!! Want to start something else too though.

Almost finished my Secret Santa project too!! YAY! Cant wait to get that done.

The EVIL one was rung Thursday and informed that I had nothing done for yesterdays market..For her to inform Adam that it was NEXT WEEKEND!! Bugger it I was sure she said it was this one!? I highly doubt I will get anything done still since I havent started anything! Though I dont think we will get out of going to stay next weekend anyway (she has wanted us to stay the past TWO weekends in a row and we havent..With Adam having to work). Nex Friday it is the official opening of the Art Gallery. She wants ADAM to do her bar work (for NOTHING of course).

On a final note..Another of our goldfish have died..And looks like one of the little ones is on the way out too. I am starting to think there is something wrong in the tank..That will have us down to 2 goldfish and 1 catfish.

Okies. Hope you all had a better weekend then I have. Take care!

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 11:09 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh, poor you and Adam and poor Rachelle!! I hope she is feeling better. It is awful when your children are sick : you feel so helpless. I hope you are hospital-less and no longer sleep deprived and Harley made it to school on time!!!

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Saw Adam at Macca's this morning and he looked like S***. Lack of sleep doesn't go down well with him. (Big sigh for Adam ahhhhhhhh.)

    Hope Rachelle improves real soon and you and Adam can get a full nights sleep soon.

    Cathy

     
  • At 3:34 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    OH Katt, it is the worst when your little one is sick. It makes mum miserable thus everyone is unhappy.
    For your gold fish, empty the tank completely (put your fish in a litte bowl or bag) wash everything with diluted wash up liquid then rinse thoroughly with hot water. Then put it all back together. That is what we do and we havent lost a fish in a long time. (Last fish lost was washed down the drain by accident).

     
  • At 7:43 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Having trouble snding mail out from outlook at the moment, so I'm leaving a comment. I just heard about Eddie, I 'd .like nothing more for it to turn out to be a unsubstantied rumour or somoene's idea of a joke.

    Suzi.

     
  • At 6:05 pm, Blogger kittensmittens said…

    thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question, I'm about 1 inch closer to my second sock, but I did almost finish the back of a newly cast on cropped jacket :)

    I hope Rachelle gets better soon, it sounds awefull.

     
  • At 11:49 pm, Blogger Sally said…

    Oh poor things.....all of you. It's hard on the kid and harder on the parents. I sure hope you're precious little imp is on the mend soon!

     
  • At 9:58 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Oh darls I hope Rach feels better soon. Stop blogging and get some sleep.

    Hope the fishies stop dying too. Does your tank have airation? If not, after the big clean get a real plant to help oxygenate the tank.

    Good luck with all your patients.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |