Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 8 November 2005

More Like It

This is more the weather I was talking about. Not hot..not cold. LOVELY. And rain to boot to make a girl happy.

Harley lost another tooth. Thats two for her now (both bottom middle). This one was a right pain compaired to the last. She wouldnt leave it alone and wiggled it out sooner then it probably wanted to..So it hurt a bit.

Oooh I cant remember if my fellow S'n'B members noticed but I best tell my readers. I am now GREEN FREE...Yes the extra colour on my hair has gone. It happened 3 weeks ago. Was at DPFs place. Complaining about how its gone a nasty colour and how I was generally sick of it (those who have bleached their hair knows what it can get like). I told DPF that I was tempted to hack it off myself or get Adam to do it. So she offered to do it there and then. So we did it. Man that girl has some WICKED sharp scissors! Glad its gone too. I couldnt get over how much I lost though when it happened! My head felt so much lighter.


Planning on a lot of serious knitting tonight will have to find something good to watch on tv.

Today I went and saw DOOM. I was expecting something terrible. I suppose I should thank Suzi for me not having high expectations for it. Means in the end I thought it was good. And not only did I have The Rock to perve on..But I had Karl Urban too!!! Mmmmmm Karl Urban. I didnt like all the quick camera movements they had though. Especially on an empty stomach.

Ooooh Cindy! Guess what Adam saw on his way out of the movies! A sign saying Serenity was coming to LAUNCESTON!! Next Thursday. So we are going to watch it.


Been knitting like a devil still on the secret project. I also got to get my butt into gear and get my Secret Santa project finished too for the local S'n'B. I have also made another set of stitch markers. Purple ones I named Purple Haze (will get a piccie of them soon up). Also made the girls a bracelet each. And Harley some little things to put into her sleeper ear-rings to make them dangle. She is a happy little girl.

Take care all! Catch ya later

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 8:24 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    This blog entry gets longer each time I look at it.

    The cooler weather is nice isn't it?

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    green hair? thanks for filling us in! rain is always good round these here parts too

     
  • At 9:18 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh oh oh oh oh!! Serenity here I come!!!!! I will email ACMA now!!
    I noticed your hair!! I noticed the lack of green!!!!
    Yes, we are all happy it is cooler too!!!!

     
  • At 9:41 am, Blogger Kate said…

    For the last month, my sweetie and I have spent Friday nights watching episodes of the TV series that spawned Serenity - Firefly. Who'da thunk - a Space Western? And it totally blows away all the stupid Western and Space genre special effects mistakes. My partner is a Big Science kinda guy, and he's really enjoying the fact that guns and lasers don't make noise in space, etc. The local Video store has got it on both DVD and video & if Wagga has it, Launceston is bound to also?. Dudes, the series is totally awesome and I'd recommend it if you have the chance! I haven't been to see Serenity yet - not sure if the local had it on while I wasn't looking but I think I'll have to wait for the movie to come out on vid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |