Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 5 November 2005

Growing Young

I just love the cutest things that come out of little children.

Tonight Harley and Rachelle saw one of those horrid ads..You know the ones.."Buy our rubbish and you will look younger" what a load of bull..

Anyway this ad got my girls talking. Harley was aslking about growing old and all that... I said "Everyone grows old sweetie" Rachelle turned to me and said "I not going to grow old" so I asked her what she planned on doing she replied "Grow YOUNG!"

Aaaaaah if only it was that easy! lol I swear 3yos come up with the cutest things!!! Harley did at that age too.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    hehe Your girls are so funny. yep you have to stay young. At 28 I started a new job, and during the day I was introduced to the CEO's secretary. She looked shocked to see me. Later she told me that her first impression when she saw me that day was that someone had brought their kid in for the day, so she was totally shocked when I was introduced as the new Network Administrator.

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, You brightened my day. I was having evil thoughts about one of my stepsons. But you brightened my mind. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |