Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 11 November 2005

The ANTI craft!!

I came across a link to this site tonight. I have to say this is one place that I will be keeping my eyes on for sure!! Looks very interesting! And a great place for alternative knitting patterns! I have included a link at the side too so I remember.

I especially love THIS pattern (I just love the snowflake to skull look). And THIS one too for Adam perhaps? Maybe without the cursing part lol.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    What a wonderful sight you've found.

    The patterns are way out there aren't they.

    Cathy

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    What a great site. She certainly has unique style and I like it.

     
  • At 4:44 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Great site, but she is a purist at heart, that is feather and fan she is knitting!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |