Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 12 October 2005

Will they? Won't they?

I have some piccies I got off my mobile from the Show. But will they work? Wont promise they will be good quailty though! lol
Pic #1. Harley riding a pony at the show. This was the second last "ride" they went on (and only alive one!). The guy just tossed Harley on the Pony, wrapped the reigns around the saddle and sent her on her way with no help. She LOVED it!! It was a gorgeous pony too!


Pic #2. Rachelle riding on a pony at the show. After Harley had a turn Rachelle HAD to aswell. I didnt think she would like it (Harley has just gotten into that HORSE stage)...But she seemed to like it. A girl was leading Rachelle's Horse around in a circle.


Pic #3. Last ride had by anyone. And it was Adam. My younger sister had a rather colourful name for this ride! lol..There is NO WAY IN HELL you would get me on that ride! Far out it looked nasty. And they held up upside down for a bit when they got you there.


Pic #4. Last thing sat on before we left the show was this police bike. Couldnt NOT getRachelle off it for love nor money (girl after my own heart)! Good thing no one was waiting. Had a great talk to all the police women who were there that showed no sign of knowing a thing about the gorgeous bike ;)

In all the girls went on 5 rides. There was a little floating boat thing, A plane ride that went up and down, a kids roller coaster (and I dread to say I had the HAPPIEST kid on the thing...I fear for my 3yo future when it comes to roller coasters!! lol), a little kiddie cup and saucer thing that spun around and the ponies.

They got a big show bag each and a couple of little choc ones to share. Also had a go on those clown faces with the balls (Rachelle had two cos she was that addicted to them).

They got BEYOND spoilt and I am glad the Launceston Show only comes once a year! lol

FO object at another day cos I havent taken a piccie of it yet.

Take care all!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, nice pics definately looks like your girls had a blast. Good thing it is only once a year.

     
  • At 6:05 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Miss 3 and master 8 also had a great time at the show.

    Glad it's only once a year as the hip pocket is definately groaning.

    Cathy

     
  • At 7:07 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Yeah my hip pocket is ok because we didn't go this year, but when the kids are little it is a real treat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |