Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 17 October 2005

Stitch Markers and stuff

Apart from knitting I have been doing other things! lol. Before the last S'n'B meeting I made Cindy some of these...They were the first stitch markers I ever made. And it was sad to see them go because I really did love them a lot.
I also made a friend some for her secret pal...But forgot to take a piccie of them (note to friend...please take a piccie and email it to me so I can post it on my bloggie? Ta muchly).


And today I made these. I love them. They are so different. Metal mixed with wood. I am strongly considering keeping these ones! They will be the third I have made so might as well I havent kept any of the others.

As for knitting. I have been cruising along with my Secret Santa pressie for the S'n'B. I think I have almost gotten myself in over my head! Its a mammoth project! lol

As for the little green cable and ribbed jumper...I have only a sleeve left to go (and sew it together and do the collar). I didnt think I would get it done but with MotoGP on here over the weekend I got a lot of knitting of the Secret Santa project and the jumper over Saturday and Sunday! Alas Casey Stoner fell off the bike on lap 4 while in Australia ON his 20th birthday...Sigh..And totally lost the championship!! Sob Sob! I will live! lol

Okies all...Take care. Catch ya later!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Lovely stitch markers, you have inspired me to make some more especially now that thanks to you I know where to get the split rings from ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |