Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 14 October 2005

Not much

I picked up Simply Knitting yesterday. It has some ok patterns in it. I love the baby one (which I know most of you will HATE cos it has fluffy yarn on it). I am really hoping my DPF has a girl cos I know she would love one of them ;)

I was told that the latest Creative Knitting will be out next Tuesday (the lovely lady looked on the computer). So in time for my next local S'n'B meeting!

Speaking of DPF (Dear Pregnant Friend) she had a DPC (Dear Pregnant Cat)...Who yesterday popped out Three little kittens (last I heard..dunno if she had more). So I am helping her find owners for them. If you live in Tassie and want a kitten. I am taking one. I think my best friends little sister is taking another so that leaves one poor lonely one.

I have been knitting a bit. Here and there. I am hoping to get the little green cable and rib jumper that I have been working finished before the next S'n'B meeting so I can work on something else while there (and so I can show them all).

I have to say thank you to everyone that commented on my stash. I have had a good laugh at some of them. And I have to say...

My Name is Katt and I am a Yarnaholic. It has been 24hrs since my last purchase (I got some yarn to do a project when I finished this one I am doing. I got one ball cos I have one ball already so I didnt break it I just got more to finished an unstarted project cos I knew I didnt have enough! lol).

As a friend of mine says the one who dies with the biggest stash wins...So am I in the lead yet? lol

Okies folks! Talk to you later!!

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 7:12 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, your a shocker. Yes I think you win hands down. Where do you store it all. My DH would go nuts if I had that much. Did you know that bi-lo has some new funky yarn in stock. Opps sorry should tempt you.

     
  • At 12:44 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I have the Simply Knitting now - I'm not sure about some of their yarn - like the waistcoat, but I love the finger puppets!!!!!
    Your 'confession' is just like the one you do before Mass!! Bless me Yarners, for I have sinned - it is 24 hours since my last stash sin etc etc!! Oh yes, I want to see your green jumper !! Knit fast!!!

     
  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger JoanM said…

    Sharon said to come and visit. I think you have more stash than I do, and I thought I had heaps. Great courage in getting rid of it (or did you just hide those bags for later?)

     
  • At 5:30 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Dear Katt, thank you, I would love the assistance!!!!
    See you there!!!

     
  • At 5:40 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Not that I should need to reimind you, afte Friday reminder. But still.

    Suzi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |